But one thing is certain – you deserve compensation adequate to the damage suffered. My job is to get the funds to your account as quickly as possible.
Underestimated insurance is the rule
- Car crash? Accident? Car theft?
- Medical malpractice or incorrect treatment?
- Personal injury?
- Incorrect damage valuation?
- Negligence in a claim settlement?
Up to this number of compensation and compensation is underestimated.
Purchasing a policy was supposed to mean a fair damage valuation and quick payment of money…
Have you already received a phone call with the guarantee that “we will win everything for you and even more?”
I will conduct the proceedings efficiently to obtain adequate compensation for you.
This is the amount of time the insurer has to consider your case.
Recovering compensation step
There will be few simple steps to take – and we will be with you at each of them.
- Together, we set one amount of remuneration to make it clear what you pay for.
- I will explain the difference between reparation and compensation
- I will answer every question and discuss about complicated matters in simple words.
- I will conduct settlement proceedings before the insurer.
- If this is not enough, I will file a lawsuit on your behalf.
- The entire winning amount goes to your account.
- I will just make sure she gets there as quickly as possible.
Recovery and seeking compensation – price
We will settle the matter after the case or its specific stage is completed. My salary will be a previously determined percentage of the sum of compensation you will receive.
It’s simple and losing is not an option!
Claiming compensation – what does it cover?
See what cases you can contact me about: